Sunday, March 3, 2013

Deal Alert:D-Nee Baby products


With group buying sites sprouting like mushrooms, buying online has never been this tempting. Who wouldn't be tempted to buy when you see the savings based on the actual value.Right.

But I have to say, not all deals are good deals. I suspect that the published actual values are sometimes bloated to make people believe that they'll get huge savings. What I normally do, if the product caught my eye, I'd research on the internet (or sometimes at a nearby department store) to check the actual retail value.

Yesterday, I was elated to find out about CashCashPinoy's latest deal.

photo from CashCashPinoy website
photo from CashCashPinoy website



About the deal:
For 250 pesos, you get a package which contains the following D-Nee baby products:
  • one (1) Bottle & Nipple Cleanser 950ml Jug
  • one (1) Liquid Detergent 960ml Lovely Sky Blue (for boys)/ Honey Star Pink (for girls)
  • one (1) Liquid Detergent 100ml Honey Star Pink (for girls)/Lovely Sky Blue (for boys)
  • one (1) Bottle & Nipple Cleanser 100ml
Why this is a good deal for me:
  • We use D-Nee to clean the baby bottles and other accessories. I use it to wash fruits and vegetables too.
  • The Dnee Baby Bottle & Nipple Cleanser 950ml Jug alone costs 285 pesos. To have an idea on how much their products cost, you may visit their Facebook page:D-nee Baby Philippines 
  • CCP office is just walking distance from the office-no extra transportation/delivery cost for me (well, unless I get tempted to eat out after I picked up the items)
They had me at 250. So I bought 4 vouchers (any amount beyond that will raise my husband's eyebrows).

If you haven't tried those products, and you're interested, here are some things to consider:
  • No delivery. You have to pick up the items during office hours at CCP office (Makati) or Transaxion Unlimited Corp. office (Quezon City). If you work or live far from those pick up areas, then I suggest to check if the transportation costs will outweigh the amount you save from this deal.
  • Redemption period: March 25, 2013 to April 25, 2013
  • If you fail to pick up the items within the redemption period, say goodbye to your 250 because the items will be forfeited.
Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...