Sunday, June 16, 2013

Grazie Viviamo!

First of all, I'd like to say thank you to Viviamo! Inc. for these wonderful treats. I received them last week, and unfortunately, it took me a while to show you how grateful I am for this. 


Sometime last May, I received an email invitation from Viviamo! Inc. to answer a survey aimed to gather ideas for the upcoming 2014 planner. I was one of the first 500 to complete the survey, that's why I got the freebies. For those of you are not familiar with the company, they are the ones behind popular planners like Belle de Jour (BDJ) and Navi. Since then, they have added more products to cater to different lifestyles.

The story of BDJ is very inspiring for budding entrepreneurs.It all started with a problem that needed to be solved: finding the perfect planner. The solution: create your own. People started to notice it and suggested to have it mass produced. And the rest is history.

My husband loves the Navi planner. Although I like the idea of BDJ, I don't own one. It's just not for me. I prefer something smaller and thinner. I'm hoping that they would consider releasing a mini-BDJ, or BDJ lite. What I am looking for is a small daily diary that I can use to keep track my cashflow and other important events. Although they already have an expense/task tracker, it would be difficult for me to backtrack some of the things I forgot to record.

Hopefully they'll have a product like this by next year.

Once again, many thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...