Monday, September 9, 2013

Fund Raiser for Let It ECHO

This is it, pancit!

For months, I have been planning to dispose of unused items at home. But every time I plan to create listings in ebay, I come up with a lot of other higher priority tasks. The boxes filled with books looked to sad. They're practically begging me to let them go.

And then, I saw my friend's post about their fund raising activity. Eureka! I volunteered to hold an online garage sale. The setup is perfect. I get to free up some space. My books (and other items), find new homes. And an organization gets additional funds-hopefully!

To maximize exposure, I asked my BFF (and business partner) if I could post the items in our Facebook page. She said yes, so we're hoping our clients are book lovers too!

 For the benefit of those who just chanced upon this post, these are the items for sale. If you wish to purchase, kindly email me at themadolins@gmail.com. Please don't forget to specify the subject as "Let It ECHO".

Our preferred courier is Xend. To know more about their shipping rates, kindly go to: http://www.xend.com.ph/DomesticRates.aspx.

We're aiming to raise at least Php2,500. To help us keep track of the progress, I've added a fundraising thermometer. It looks so cool!

Keeping our fingers crossed! -_-








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...